Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a general question or are experiencing a problem with the website, find answers to some common questions below.
- Do I have to pay to register?
- Do you have specific jobs?
- Do you store my information?
- Can I store a few CVs?
- If I login with my Facebook page can everyone see what’s on it?
- I don’t have a Facebook account to login
- Do I have to register with you?
- Why do I need to create a candidate profile?
- My details have changed
- The alerts your sending me aren’t suitable
- I missed an alert and cant find the email
- I think ive been hacked….or I'd just like to change my password
- I've not heard back from a job I applied for
- Why do you have so many facebook pages, do I need to follow them all?
The best thing to do is to search all jobs, filter by your needs and set up and email alert. You can be as specific or broad as you want and we will send you the jobs right to your pocket before anyone else.
You can store as many documents as you need!
Don’t worry you can simply create an account with your email address.
Not unless you want to apply for a job then you do but don’t worry we wont stalk you!
You don’t, but doing so means that you will be able to apply for things quicker. Short term pain long term gain!
Don’t worry, logon and update your profile.
Logon to your account and change or delete your alerts.
Logon to your account and view results under alerts
Contact the employer directly for more information
Nope, only the ones relevant to you!
If you're unable to find an answer here, please contact us.