The Highland Soap Co. Ltd
The Highland Soap Company is looking for a new team member to join our fast growing, local brand!
This is a unique and exciting opportunity in a key role within our company, based in beautiful Lochaber. We are looking for an administrative assistant to oversee the daily running of our office. For the right candidate this will be a year-round, permanent full-time position within our company.
You'll need to have a can-do attitude, be a real self-starter and enjoy proactively finding solutions to problems. You should able to work well in a small team and be excited about the prospect of being part of a dynamic and expanding company.
This is a demanding and challenging role, so first and foremost…
Are you a driven, self-starter able to work efficiently alone as well as part of a team?
Are you an organised multi-tasker who will enjoy a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment?
Are you looking to learn new skills and be a proactive part of an exciting business?
Daily roles will include:
· Managing daily customer email and telephone enquiries
· Processing website orders for our online customers
· Issuing invoices and proforma
· Processing daily sales on our accountancy software
· Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
· Managing purchase invoices from suppliers
Ideally we are looking for the following skills:
· Previous experience in an admin / operational role
· Computer literate with a willingness to learn
· Able to prioritise workload efficiently
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Familiarity with QuickBooks or accounting software would be advantageous but not essential
We are a very hard-working, local manufacturing company and one of Scotland’s leading natural skincare brands. If you are as passionate and excited about our brand as we are, and are committed to being part of The Highland Soap Company’s future, we’d love to hear from you.
Beyond the soap: we offer an enjoyable workplace, a competitive wage and more…
If you think you’re a great fit, please forward a copy of your CV along with a covering letter by email to Emma Parton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 31st January
Telephone: 01397 719186