Notify your network
When someone from your business network signs up as a recruiter, we'll give you both a job credit allowing you to advertise a role free for 30 days.
How does it work?
- Have a think about the kind of connections you have within your network, it may be suppliers, customers, service providers or simply acquaintances.
- We would encourage you to notify them of the HIJOBS service.
- Choose how you’d like to share the information with your network – more on that below.
- They then register as a recruiter at https://hijobs.net/account/recruiterregister
- Within 24 hours you will both receive a job credit to your HIJOBS account.
How do I tell them?
If you notify your network face-to-face, then simply ask them to call us on 01397 772211 when they want to register and provide your name and business. We’ll do the rest.
The easiest thing would be to drop them an email asking them to register directly on the site at https://hijobs.net/account/recruiterregister, it takes less than 5 minutes so it’s the quickest option. If they then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and business name we will do the rest.
If you don’t have the time to contact them then simply email email@example.com with a suggested list and we will contact on your behalf.
What’s in it for you?
Regardless of the referral method within 24 hours of the new recruiter registering you will both receive a job credit to your HIJOBS account.
This is valid for 12 months and allows you to post a single job for 30 days:
- It’s easy to use, you can post a job within 5 minutes
- You choose the advert duration and how you accept applications
- We then share your job with an audience of over 50,000 local job seekers
- Your job will also be shared across our relevant social media channels