- Sector: Transport, Logistics and Distribution
- Specialism: Customer Service, Warehouse
- Location: PA238QB
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Glenn Christie
- Reference: Linth17/GTI0319
This is a varied role with the focus being on trade counter sales, which will include warehousing and deliveries to the local area, with a large amount of manual and forklift work, so you must be physically fit and capable of lifting/carrying bulky and heavy loads and working in various weather conditions. Fork Lift training will be provided.
You will also help pick and prepare orders, load and unload deliveries, and support customers on the trade counter.
This will also involve telephone queries, placing orders with suppliers, stock control and general warehouse and administrative duties.
Experience with trade counter sales would be ideal, however we will consider out of industry for the right attitude and skills.
• Experience of working in trade counter sales or trade supply and warehouse environment is highly advantageous
• Computer experience essential
• Administration experience advantageous
• Previous delivery driving experience and knowledge of the local area
• The successful candidate will be a team player, sales proactive and positive in approach with excellent people skills and a passion to deliver great customer service
• Valid driving license essential
• Fork lift truck experience desirable, however training will be provided