- Location: Aberdeen
- £29,602 to £31,380 per annum, PRAC J
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: ABS17797
We are looking for an experienced cross-platform mobile developer with skills in Visual Studio and Xamarin to complement our team. You will help develop our iOS and Android mobile apps, and you will have an opportunity to further develop your expertise.
We build our apps from the ground up so need a passionate developer with experience in Visual Studio 2017, Xamarin.Forms would be an advantage, C#, SQL back end systems, and REST Services (.NET Core).
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience building cross platform mobile apps using the above as well as good SQL skills and experience
• A confident approach to problem solving and keen to work in an Agile environment (Scrum and Kanban primarily)
• Good communicator, team player, and a willingness to learn
• Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues within applications
Technologies Used include Visual Studio 2017, C#.NET, Xamarin.Forms cross-platform development, Azure Services, SQL, NET Core and Entity Framework.
Educated to degree level in Computer Science or equivalent, ideally with considerable progressive experience in software development. Candidates without the relevant Xamarin.Forms experience may also be considered.
Most posts within Aberdeenshire Council fall into one of the categories as detailed on the Worksmart website - http://worksmart.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/
This post has a minimum requirement of one reference which must be your current or most recent employer.
Fixed Term for a period not exceeding 31/05/2020.
Informal enquiries to Nigel Jones 01467 536103.
A Privacy Notice giving you information on the data we hold on you, what we do with that data, who we share your data with and your rights under GDPR is available here. Alternatively we can send a copy if you ask by emailing email@example.com.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.