- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Location: Central Scotland
- £17,000 to £19,100 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 025983
Job Title: Business Adviser
Business Unit: Customer Banking
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Basic Salary: £17,000 - £19,100 DOE
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
The world is changing and so are we. Becoming a CYBG employee means embracing that, and letting your ambition drive you. You need to be all over it, connecting with our growing network of customers and staff across every level of the bank. We need staff who are naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need to succeed.
Big Enough to Matter, Small Enough to Care, we pride ourselves in providing customers with a personable and professional service, and we look after our employees to ensure they 'have a voice', giving them genuine support and guidance, enabling them to forge a long term and successful career. Exciting opportunities exist within our Contact Centre team right now. If you're passionate about providing a best in class, tailored based service to our small business customers and supporting our Relationship Managers and are willing to do what it takes to ensure a great customer experience, then please read on.
This Role is about…
- Being point of contact for prospective and existing customers for a range of administrative tasks, providing a fantastic customer experience.
- Providing professional and personable customer service at all times, taking ownership of queries and requests.
- Contributing to the team's teams overall business objectives.
- Ensuring that service quality is of the highest order, developing measures to continually assess the service provided to clients.
- Maintaining and demonstrating high degrees of data quality and accuracy
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and FCA banking regulations are adhered to at all times
It’s essential you have
- A genuine passion for customer service, and willingness to go the extra mile, in order to ensure a positive outcome
- Good organisational and administrative skills, ensuring all tasks are complete within required, and/or dictated deadlines.
- The ability to share information internally in order that Relationship Managers can pro-actively, make customers aware of additional products suited to their individual needs and portfolio.
- Knowledge of the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), TCF (Treating Customers Fairly), and KYC (Know Your Customer) principles and procedures.
- High level of awareness of money laundering, risk assessment and risk management policies and procedures.
We would like you to have….
- Experience within Business Banking.
- Good knowledge of our business products and services
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.