- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Project Management
- Location: Glasgow
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 525
Project Administrator - Third Party Administration (TPA) - Glasgow
Hymans Robertson is one of the UK's leading independent pensions, investment and benefit consultancies; we employ over 750 staff in four UK offices (London, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Glasgow).
The firm operates as an independent partnership and prides itself on an innovative, client focused approach. Our clients include some of the UK's leading names and largest pension schemes, while our continued growth and success has been recognised by numerous industry awards, including Third Party Administrator of the Year at the 2016 UK Pensions Awards.
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Administrator to join the admin team in our Glasgow city centre office. Working as part of the Third Party Administration (TPA) Development Team within an Agile, continuous improvement framework, you will support the team with the delivery of a high quality service to systems users in TPA.
Some of your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work order management and reporting
- Team project portfolio tracking
- Team resource allocation planning
- KPI highlight report co-ordination
- Project workstream leads with action tracking
- Co-ordination of Development Team communication in TPA (monthly newsletter/blog/etc.)
- New product feature roll-out facilitation (book training etc.)
- Meeting preparation and meeting minute taking
Skills, Experience and Attributes
This role will suit you particularly if you…
- Have a good education background with good passes at Scottish Standard level, or above
- Enjoy working in, and some experience of, a fast-paced business environment
- Have excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail which you'll put to good use
- Have a proactive approach to dealing with business challenges and problem solving
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - to enable you to communicate effectively with various types of stakeholders
- Enjoy working collaboratively with others in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Have some project management skills and experience, although training will be provided on the job.
- Can keep a calm head when working under pressure
Reward & Support
Hymans Robertson prides itself in offering a refreshing, stimulating work environment where independent thinking and new ideas are actively encouraged and where every member of the team genuinely makes a difference. Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full study support where applicable. The firm is committed to the personal and career development of all employees and this position offers excellent growth potential within a dynamic and growing organisation.
Hymans Robertson is committed to equal opportunities and inclusion. We welcome all applications regardless of race, gender, gender reassignment, disability, religion/belief, pregnancy & maternity, marriage & civil partnership, sexual orientation or age.