- Sector: Aquaculture
- Location: SKYE AND LOCHALSH
- £28,500 to £31,094 per annum
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: Assistant Farm Manager (Duich)
We are currently looking to identify an Assistant Farm Manager to work at the Company’s Seawater site at Loch Duich. The Loch Duich site consists of 12 x 120m pens and has a SEPA consent for 2500t. This post is offered on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7.
Role and responsibilities
- Deputise in the absence of the Farm Manager
- Maintaining reliable data records
- Monitor all aspects of fish health
- Inspection and maintenance of technical equipment and facilities
- General farm tasks
- Previous salmon farming experience is essential
- Good fish husbandry
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Friday 12th April 2019.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.