- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 298523
Becoming a Senior Network Consultant with Capita IT Services - BASED IN SCOTLAND
A fast paced and award winning IT Consultancy with an abundance of talent is looking to add to their already strong technical team. This company prides themselves on fantastic service delivery and actively encourage employee development. You will work with an exciting and highly skilled technical and non technical team
What you will do:
The Network Solutions Consultant is responsible for the customer facing consultancy, architecture, design and implementation of Cisco based Network Solutions. You will work in an end to end role, understanding customer pains and needs, then put a solution together to overcome. You will not only discuss the technical nuts and bolts of the solution, but also discuss the benefits of the solution to the customer.
- Working at a Senior Level - CCIE certified - Data centre * ACI experince
- Strong network design experience across LAN / WAN
- Excellent documentation, design and written skills
- Customer facing consultancy
- Understanding of broader technology solutions
- Strong Cisco routing and switching Knowledge
- You will be experienced and work to a very senior level in Cisco network solutions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be eligible to live and work in the EU
- You will be comfortable in a customer facing environment
- Transition all installed project handover to Operational Support.
- Continually develop, maintain and apply expert technical knowledge and skills within vendor product and technology
Your experience will include:
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI or other Bid documentation
- Good awareness of all major vendors; HP, Riverbed, Juniper and Checkpoint.
- Knowledge /awareness of ITIL processes
About Capita IT Services
Capita IT Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays, pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Katie.Wheeler@capita.co.uk for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.