- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Relationship Management
- Location: Edinburgh
- From £9.14 per hour, Pro-rata
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 87958
If you're looking for a Relationship Management Apprenticeship, join us in Edinburgh
- You’ll support our Relationship Managers in creating and maintaining great relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
- You’ll interact with a wide range of colleagues and clients, broadening your commercial experience
- We’ll start you on a competitive and flexible reward package of £18,765 and you’ll work towards a valuable qualification
- Sitting within our Commercial & Private Banking (CPB) function, you’ll be able to build an in-depth understanding of our commercial business
- You'll start your apprenticeship with us on the 9th October 2019
- This role will be based at either St Andrew Square or Redheughs Avenue
What you'll do
You'll be joining a dedicated team and helping our front line teams to support UK businesses while managing our capital prudently.
You’ll work alongside either one, or a team of our Relationships Managers, and help them to build strong and productive client relationships. You’ll get to know our customers’ needs and financial goals in order to support with a variety of service, credit, and other administration activities.
We’ll look to you to:
- Work towards a Senior Financial Services Customer Advisor Apprenticeship Level 3
- Handle queries and concerns regarding a wide range of subjects, either face to face or over the phone
- Support with the effective implementation of our credit and service processes, ultimately making things simple for our customers
- Build and maintain good knowledge of our products and systems in order to provide an excellent customer journey
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for people with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to build trusted relationships with both colleagues and clients.
As well as this, you’ll need:
- The drive and enthusiasm to continually develop your skills
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A passion for customer service and delivering fair outcomes
What else you'll need to know
Apprenticeship opportunities are designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful in the role. There needs to be the potential for the significant development of capabilities and competence during the programme for you to be eligible. You won’t be able to join the programme if you have the same or equivalent qualification, or work experience at a similar level in a similar field. This may include a related apprenticeship, a university degree or a role in which you may have developed similar skills.
We’ll carry out an eligibility check as part of the application process.
We’re here for our customers, whatever the time of day or night. Your hours of work are likely to be between 9am and 5pm but we’ll discuss in more detail with you during the interview stage.
The Apprenticeship programme is open to people of any background who are 16 or over. It is a fantastic alternative to full time education, and a unique opportunity to become part of a diverse, challenging and exciting organisation.
This Apprenticeship will last for 18 months and you'll be offered a full time role with the bank upon its completion.
How we'll reward you
Salary: £18,765 per year (pro rata for hours worked)
You’ll join on a competitive salary of £18,765 (which is £9.14 per hour) and in addition you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work Bank Holidays.
Visit our for more information thank on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more .
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.