- Sector: Retail
- Specialism: Store Management
- Location: Ayr
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 37078
The Food Warehouse is Iceland's new concept store. We're recruiting for vibrant and talented Deputy Store Managers to join us in making this new venture a success. We believe this success will come through our people and we are looking for dynamic Deputy Store Managers to join us in our ambitious expansion plans.
Your role as a Deputy Store Manager, will involve working alongside the Store Manager in leading your store team and being fully accountable for managing the day to day store operations and standards to a high level. As a Deputy Store Manager, you will have strong people skills and retail experience with an ambition to inspire and engage your team.
Deputy Store Manager Skills and Experience:
- Takes responsibility for KPI's and implements business decisions, communicating them effectively to the team.
- Good working knowledge of retail processes and how to deliver the best availability for the customer.
- Aware of their competitors and gathers competitor information using it to drive sales in their store.
- Involves the team in finding and delivering solutions to create the best customer experience
- Drives performance and uses the tools available to manage the team effectively in the absence of the Store Manager
- A good understanding of training required and trains the team to support succession.
Working with us is more than just a job - it's a career. We consider all of our employees to be Food Warehouse Ambassadors that represent the brand and are always keen to go the extra mile, whatever the situation. We are keen to give every employee a chance to grow their career, by progressing towards being a Store Manager and even an Area Manager by gaining valuable experience on a day-to-day basis.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.