- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 8400
Mothercare is the leading global retailer for parents and young children; you could be part of our brand putting customers at the heart of our business.
As Sales Floor Manager, you will be a role model, responsible for effectively leading a team to deliver amazing customer service; sales and conversion targets on the shop floor. You'll combine your experience and commercial understanding to support the delivery of operational excellence and achieve store standards.
Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
We need our Sales Floor Managers to have the following skillset:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to plan, prioritise and delegate workload
- Understanding of how to interpret financial information
- The ability to motivate others to deliver the best possible standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to manage and resolve customer complaints
- Be a role model of high standards of personal presentation
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of your new career!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.