- Sector: Agriculture, Fishing and Forestry
- Location: Isle of Mull
- Up to £18,558 per annum
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: HR Department
Salary: 18,558 plus overtime
Why work with us?
• £150 million turnover
• 500 + staff (continually growing)
• We sell to over 26 countries around the world
• We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
• We have won many awards for training and developing staff
• Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging
workplace, look no further….
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit a Marine Operative to work as directed by the Marine Site Manager in the day to day operations in order to meet the needs of the business.
• Feeding & movement of feed
• Sea lice identification and reporting
• Sampling, weighing and grading of fish
• Disease and parasite control
• Site maintenance including net changing etc.
• Boat handling
• Stock movements
• Interest in aquaculture and fish husbandry
• Full clean driver’s licence
• Ideally have experience of working within the marine industry
• Follows safe working practices
• Ability to understand site KPI’s and supports the site team
• Experience of working on and around boats
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Market leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Accomodation available
How to apply:
Please apply above with your CV.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.