- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: PH49 4JX
- From £9 per hour
- Hours: Full Time Contract
- Contact: Callum Young
- Reference: Front of House Superstar! (Cafe / Reception)
Glencoe Activities is a family business that leads the way when it comes to providing Lochaber’s visitors an amazing and truly unforgettable experience – in our clubhouse café, luxury lodges, golf course and activity centre.
We’re growing fast, and are looking for positive, enthusiastic and customer-focussed people to join us immediately in a number year-round positions – on both a full or part-time basis.
We select only the very best candidates, and by joining our team you'll become part of a workplace like no other!
About the role:
Based in our cosy and welcoming Clubhouse building, you will be the first point of contact for customers and very important in making their experience with us extra-ordinary! Days will pass quickly as you help and assist visitors accross all areas of our business, but in particular:
- Serving teas, coffee and simple wholesome food in our Cafe lounge.
- Answering guest questions and queries (both in person, email and over the phone).
- Managing our online booking/reservation systems and keeping them up to date.
- Posting interesting content on social media and proactively interacting with our audiences.
- Responding to reviews on Google/TripAdvisor/Facebook.
- Working closely with the Housekeeping team to make sure they are organised and have everything they need to complete their day.
- Managing stock levels and processing orders through our standard suppliers.
We're a small close-knit team and we work hard so your days will certianly be varied, busy and never boring! A typical working day would be 9.30am-5.30pm and we will condider applicants looking for both full or part time work.
The perfect candidate:
- Has high levels of energy and enthusiasm and truly enjoys working with the public.
- Presents themselves well and has a friendly/approachable attitude.
- Can engage/chat with customers, and understands the importance of great customer service.
- Fits well into a closely-knit team, and is happy to take on large amounts of responsibility.
- Has excellent organisational, administration and computing skills, and can work well with email, telephone, calendars, word documents, spreadsheets etc. etc.
Interested in finding out more?
We would love to meet with you informally over a coffee to show you our business and explore ways in which we could work together. Please apply ASAP to avoid dissapointment.