- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: HOT06BXY
What will I be doing?
- Supervise accurate and efficient Reception operations including check in/out procedures
- Support Team Members in handling Guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
- Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
- Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
- Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
- Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
- Understand and apply correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
- Act in accordance with the front of house equipment and the property management systems
- Conduct training programs on an ongoing basis
- Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary, and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members
What are we looking for?
A Reception Supervisor working with Hilton Glasgow is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for a candidate who can and does, maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
- Positive attitude and superb communication skills
- Previous reception supervisory experience in a large, full service hotel environment
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Impeccable grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed tohelping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirementplan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcarevouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Teammember room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)Salary - £8.59 per hour + Hilton benefits package
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require allapplicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Check Out Similar Jobs