- Sector: Aquaculture
- Location: SKYE AND LOCHALSH
- £28,500 to £31,094 per annum
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Emma Robertson
- Reference: Skipper, Beinn Fhada
We are currently looking to employ a Skipper for one of our work vessels. The vessel will provide a valuable service to the Company’s seawater sites. The successful candidate will be required to join the vessel in Skye.
Role and responsibilities
- Cleaning of pens
- Assisting with sea lice treatments and net changing
- Maintain the vessel to a high standard
- Ensure bio-security records are kept up-to-date
- Other general farm duties
- Certification to operate a vessel up to 24 metres
- Ability to problem solve
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
- Positive approach to this type of work
- Drivers licence is essential. No driving licence? We can help you with the cost of lessons.
- 2 week on / 2 weeks off shift pattern
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website by Friday 28th June 2019.