- Location: Grangemouth
- £29,613 to £32,873 per annum, SJC - H
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: FLK05220
Falkirk Community Trust along with its partner sportscotland wishes to appoint an Active Schools Coordinator to join the team, working across primary and secondary schools within the Falkirk Council area.
The Active Schools network aims to increase activity levels of children and young people by ensuring there are more opportunities to participate in sport and more people delivering opportunities in schools and the wider community.
Active Schools Coordinators are responsible for developing an infrastructure to recruit, support and sustain a network of volunteers, coaches, leaders and teachers who deliver physical activity and sport before, during and after school and in the wider community.
In order to be able to carry out the duties of this post effectively and safely, candidates will be able to provide evidence of the following:
• Educated to degree level or relevant experience
• Clearly demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the aims of the Active Schools Network.
• Extensive experience of engaging with children and young people through sport and physical activity in education, sport, health, community, leisure and/ or recreation industries.
• Proven project management experience.
The successful candidate will be required to gain/maintain PVG Scheme Membership.
Please note, Interviews for this post will be held during the week of 15th July.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.