- Location: Kinlochard
- From £10 per hour
- Hours: Full Time Temporary
- Contact: Gavin Divers
Our client requires an experienced Hotel Receptionist to support their front office team starting immediately. This role will be temporary initially with training provided. Candidates must have experience in Opera PMS Hotel Software. Local person or car driver.
As Hotel Receptionist your duties/skills will consist of the following:
- Experience in Opera
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Taking room reservations
- Dealing with guest enquiries and resolving customer complaints
- Dealing with postings for room charges, balancing and banking
- Operating the switchboard
- Checking function sheets
- Liaising with all departments on a day to day basis
- Opera experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Be guest-orientated and service minded.
- Demonstrate excellent standards of personal hygiene and be immaculately presented at all times.
- Be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Office
- Have a desire to learn and develop in a great environment
If this is you and you have the relevant Hotel Reception experience please send your CV today.
Stafffinders acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers