- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 90221
Join us in Edinburgh in the role of Project Analyst, Customer Insights, Marketing & Research
- This role will see you supporting the delivery of RBS flagship insight programmes that will drive our marketing strategy and product portfolio
- Working across our Comms and Marketing teams, you'll influence the product and marketing proposition by delivering our flagship customer insight programmes
- Along with the opportunity to work with new technologies, you'll benefit from a creative and collaborative working environment
What you'll do
As Project Analyst, you'll support our flagship customer insight studies and the coordination of the reporting of targets and key metrics across the bank. You'll also support the build and delivery of new research capabilities, such as new functionality, methodology or tech changes, maximising the customer and commercial impact of our flagship research programmes.
Supporting the project manager, you'll establish, record and manage key project requirements and milestones for flagship programmes. As such, you'll offer suggestions to maintain the long-term sustainability of studies, including potential innovations to future-proof our insight.
- Facilitate team understanding of any issues and run action-focussed sessions to resolve them
- Help to coordinate the reporting of our key metrics into dashboards for committees and forums across the bank
- Support with the management of insight delivered through third party subscriptions, and the contracts with third party research platform providers
The skills you'll need
We're ideally looking for someone with experience working within an insight or market research team, who is familiar with key research methodologies across qualitative and qualitative techniques.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Strong organisation and planning skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, able to talk effectively to a range of colleagues across teams
- The ability to work autonomously to get things done, and work across different teams to support the delivery of work
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .