- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 302444
Sales & Marketing Executive
About the role
As you interested in taking the first step into one of the most exciting, rewarding and lucrative careers in the world? Capita, a FTSE listed £4.6bn organisation is looking for talented, driven and competitive individuals to play a fundamental role in our ambitious growth objectives.
The Health & Safety Consultancy business provides a number of service lines giving the opportunity for a commercial lead generator to manage a diverse set of value propositions to work with.
As a key role in generating leads, you will hold a crucial role identifying potential clients for the senior team and will be the first step in the prospecting process. Telephone based, cold calling potential prospects, you will support the senior management team by identifying and qualifying business opportunities across a range of exciting industries.
You will be guided through a full development program, not only to progress and refine your sales skills, but through hands on experience with other key operational departments that play a fundamental role in making a business like ours a success. Through your development and experience we will help you become a fully rounded sales professional with invaluable transferrable skills and opportunity for progression into Inside Sales Executive, Business Development and beyond.
What you will do:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls/emails
- Learn and develop industry knowledge
- Communicate and liaise with the Senior Team to shape effective outbound sales activity through creating service specific value propositions
- Obtaining and managing data sources, maintaining compliance with GDPR rules
- Research prospects, identify key decision makers and generate interest
- Execute targeted calling campaigns to fall in line with the present market focus of the business
- Generate qualified appointments for the senior team, contributing towards successful closing of opportunities
Your experience will include:
- Strong telephone presence and excellent written/spoken communication skills
- Experience with high volume, outbound calling
- Proficient in corporate productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce or similar CRM, ONE marketing, in design)
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you generous holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.