- Sector: Aquaculture
- Location: Laxdale
- £23,000 to £25,000 per annum, Incentive scheme, Pension scheme
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Nicola Miller
- Reference: TRNSTY
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit a Training Coordinator to coordinate, organise and control all company training activities in the North region.
• Ensure effective training administration and reporting processes are developed and maintained across the region.
• Provide first class Training support to the HR team and line managers, e.g. organise internal and external training courses as required, monitor activities and maintain records
• Provide general administrative support across the HR & Training department.
• Designing, improving and updating training materials or processes when required.
• Write and prepare reports and provide statistical information as required by the business e.g. training KPIs including hours of training, training completed v’s plan, budgetary variances etc.
• Ensure all regional training activities are evaluated, providing monthly reports as agreed.
• Regularly liaise with training providers to ensure cost efficiencies are realised.
• Conduct training provider’s audits as requested.
• Support the delivery of internal HR training courses as required e.g. staff forum rep training, absence management.
• Qualified up to HNC or equivalent in an administration related discipline. Alternatively has administration experience in a busy and fast paced, HR or other confidential environment.
• Highly confidential and is able to develop trust and confidence quickly.
• Displays excellent MS Office skills. Demonstrates clear strengths in analysing both numerical and written information, with strong attention to detail.
• Deals with problems logically and systematically, self-aware and thinks about the impact of their behavior.
• Confident and pro-active, able to deliver all aspects of day to day training administration.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.