- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service
- Location: Glasgow
- £17,000 to £21,502 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 029424
Customer Service Officer
Permanent Full Time – 35 hours per week
Salary £17,000 - £21,502 DOE Plus 34 days holidays per year and competitive banking benefits
Are you passionate about providing great customer service?
Do you want a job where you can build a career, whilst being rewarded with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits?
If you love speaking to people, and if you care about helping others, a customer service officer is the perfect job to start your career in banking.
You’ll be serving our customers by processing over the counter transactions and providing our customers with a best in class experience. You’ll listen to our customers’ needs and tell them all about our excellent products and services, that might help them manage their finances. Don’t worry, we will give you training to be the best you can be, and you don’t need to be a Financial Planner, if a customer needs in depth financial advice you’ll let the right team know, so they can guide our customers through the options, that are best suited to their individual needs.
The role is all about…
- Getting the basics right by accurately handling cash and dealing with customer requests
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable environment where everyone works together to make a difference in our local community.
- Be personally accountable, as we're a regulated organisation we need you to work within the appropriate policies and procedures to keep our customers and business safe.
- Being flexible in your approach, in a fast-changing business environment
- Listening to and understanding our customers to ensure we can respond effectively to their needs.
We would like you to have…
- Excellent communication and listening skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
- A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Face to face or telephone based customer service experience
- Experience of delivering to deadlines or targets
- A great attitude.
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus, 9 public holidays AND you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.