- Sector: Hospitality, Catering and Tourism
- Location: PH33 6SQ
- £20,000 per annum, Season Pass for Mountain Biking & Snowsports, Food & Beverage Discounts and Discounts at Retailers.
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Nikki Stafford
Nevis Range Mountain Experience is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and dedicated Chef/Cook to join our team! This is a unique opportunity for a Chef/Cook to join our kitchen team and work social daytime hours. No split shifts required.
Home of the Fort William World Cup, Scotland's Highest Snowsports Destination & The Adventure Capital of the Highlands. Nevis Range is truly a unique place to work and play! Why don't you join our awesome team now! With some fantastic employment benefits including FREE Skiing & Biking this is the perfect work place for any adventure seeker.
What will I be doing?
- Working in a busy kitchen environment
- Ensure consistency and quality at all times
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene, Health and Safety, and stock procedures
- Working with the kitchen manager on seasonal menus
- Stock control of produce to ensure waste is minimal.
- Food preparation
What are we looking for?
- Strong kitchen experience
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Work any 5 of 7 days.