- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care, Adult Social Work, Child Care
- Location: Hawick
- £18,686.20 to £20,693.70 per annum, Grade 5A
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: SBO03429
Hourly Rate: £10.23 - £11.33
Salary: £18,686.15 - £20,693.65 Pro Rata Per Annum
Contract Duration Permanent
Interviews will take place on Thursday 29th or Friday 30th August 2019.
As a member of the Local Area Co-ordination Team, you will work in partnership with people with a learning disability, their carers, and other community organisations; to enable them to pursue their personal outcomes within their own local communities. This will include the provision of direct support to people with a learning disability to enable them to access a range of opportunities and to develop their social networks.
Hours of work mainly Monday to Friday during the day but some regular evening/weekend work will be required
SVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
A current driving licence and use of a vehicle is an essential requirement of this post.
* If you have a disability which precludes you from holding a drivers licence, Scottish Borders Council will take into account its responsibility to make reasonable adjustments to allow for your disability. Should it be possible to make such an adjustment in order that you can undertake the travel responsibilities of the post, this will be taken into account in consideration for this role.
For informal enquiries please contact Claire Veitch (Manager LAC team), Claire.Veitch@scotborders.gov.uk or 01896 840 200.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.