- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 91236
Join us in London or Edinburgh as a Customer Journey Manager
- You’ll be leading the Customer Journey team to deliver long term sustainable value and positive customer outcomes
- Working closely with a digital and tech teams, you’ll make it simple and easy for our customers to manage their money
- If you have a passion for digital innovation, this is an opportunity to really make an impact and shape the banks future
What you'll do
As a Customer Journey Manager, you’ll be driving and delivering change and innovation, ensuring continuous improvement in processes and systems delivering customer experience across the customer journey. You’ll be involved in the banks digital strategy, and you'll own and deliver the customer journey vision and roadmap, executing it with digital tech teams across both RBS and NatWest brands.
You’ll also be:
- Owning, monitoring and measuring the end-to-end customer proposition, experience and performance for the customer journey
- Determining and delivering products, services and experiences to deliver the required customer journey and outcomes
- Defining customer needs using market, competitor and customer insight
- Accountable for the delivery of all change initiatives linked to customer journey
- Leading the Customer Journey team, ensuring the professional and agile capabilities meets the needs of the business and customers
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll have experience in digital development from a product or customer journey background, along with strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to lead, inspire, coach and develop teams of professionals performing diverse activities. You’ll also need experience of owning and delivering products in a digital or mobile environment.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A comprehensive understanding of the consumer financial services sector, specifically retail bank distribution, product management and customer service excellence
- Experience of delivering systemic customer centric transformational change
- An ability to work collaboratively with and influence senior stakeholders and senior counterparts internally and externally
- Strategic thinking and the ability to simplify complex and conflicting tasks and policy positions
- Evidence of embracing and role modelling critical agile capabilities and ways of working
- Evidence of operational and financial planning
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.