- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 305363
Becoming at Team Leader with Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP)
Salary up to 28k depending on experience
Location Glencorse Barracks, Penicuik, Lothian, EH26 0NP
The successful candidate will support the Centre Manager to deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout an inclusive recruitment process.
You will be leading at team of 15 Assessors who assess potential army candidates on several different capabilities
The partnership is responsible for attracting, sourcing and selecting officers and soldiers for the Army (Regular and Reserve), meeting targets for quantity, quality and candidate experience.
About Capita Recruiting Partnering Project
Capita Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP), part of Capita plc, has been working with the Ministry of Defence (MOD) since 2012 to transform the British Army's recruitment service. Our exceptional team are looking at the entire recruiting and selection process for both the Regular Army and the Reserves. By joining us, you'll be helping realise our mission to make joining the Army a less daunting and more efficient, transparent experience for those wanting to become a member of the Armed Forces.
RPP are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What you will do
- Report to AC Manager
- Achieve RPPs core purpose through a candidate and people focus
- Lead your team by taking ownership for their performance and pro-actively developing plans to deliver the required outcomes
- Clearly and positively engage with the team to communicate business priorities
- Set clear and realistic performance objectives, including behavioral standards. Regularly review these and deal with performance issues in a timely, effective and constructive manner including effectively delivered appraisals
- Best practice both within your own team and the wider business where appropriate
- Take time to motivate and develop your team in an inclusive environment, whilst celebrating team and individual success
- Monitor and check processes for quality purposes, taking pro-active and collaborative action to correct any errors and achieve targets
- Be mindful of costs and benefits when making decisions and/or through actions
- Act when required as an Assessor team member
Your experience will include:
- Previous Management experience essential
- Previous supervisory / performance management experience
- Familiarity with Army Careers desirable but not essential
- Experience of recruitment desirable
- IT Literate
- Effective of organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Flexible approach to change, encouraging the same in team
- Proactive in ensuring individual behaviours contribute to positive business reputation
- Collaborative team player; leads by example
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27 in line with your length of service, a company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
| Become a Change Maker |
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.