- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 306570
Area Facilities Manager Glasgow
Capita are reshaping their facilities management function and have an opportunity for an Area Facilities Manager to cover a portfolio of sites across Scotland. This role will be based at our Glasgow office; however, you will be expected to travel to various sites across Scotland
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager this role will involve the overall responsibility and management of facilities. You will be responsible for the delivery of QSM requirements and SLA's with our service providers.
Having full responsibility for your properties the role will also include customer services, data management, business continuity and reporting, Project Management, legislative compliance and adherence to national standards frameworks such as ISO requirement
- Manage the FM service providers in your area
- Be the point of contact for all your sites in relation to facilities matter
- Support Capita's overall business strategy assisting in the delivery and implementation of the strategic targets and aspirations of the business in relation to FM
- Carry out day to day FM responsibilities with due regard to Capita's internal policies and treat colleagues with respect and dignity at all time
- Ensure that efficient data is captured as directed by the Head of Facilities
- Work with your Regional Manager to identify capex investment using the forward maintenance planner and writing up the supporting business case
Experience and Essential Criteria
- A vocational qualification in Facilities Management or similar and related field
- Proven experience of having worked in a management position at a junior level in relation to FM
- Demonstrable experience of the skill sets necessary to lead, support and manage an operational FM team and their staff
- Previous experience of being responsible for service delivery across a large property portfolio
- Experience in the delivery of projects
- Ability to provide examples of commercial awareness in relation to supplier contracts
- Experience in client relationship management with the ability to provide examples of communicating proficiently at the relevant level
- Capability to contribute meaningfully to reports concerning FM and or related matters
- Full driving license as travel across sites is essential for this role
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holidays, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.