- Contact: Chris Mands
We are seeking a full time Financial Accountant to manage and oversee our Finance Department and manage all responsibilities within the Finance Function.
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Production of monthly management accounts and all reconciliations
· Production of Annual accounts and full back up schedules for presentation to company’s accountants
· Preparation of Budgets annually
· Liaise with external parties
· Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
· Oversee payroll function
· Management of Company’s cashflow
· Oversee Human Resources Function
· Reporting to Board
The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Accountant CA or ACCA qualified.
Key attributes required for the position:
· Pay attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to prioritise work, work under pressure and operate to tight deadlines
· Excellent management skills
· Highly motivated
· Experience in similar role
· Strong knowledge of accounting systems particularly SAGE
· Excellent knowledge of Excel
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by post to Chris Mands, Utilities House, 40 North Ellen Street, Dundee, DD3 7DH, or via Email to
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.