- Location: Oban
- Hours: Full Time Permanent
- Contact: Fraser
Argyll Resources Group is a long-established family owned group of businesses involved in a range of activities including quarrying, ready mix, haulage, skip hire, recycling and cylinder gas supplies from a number of depots throughout Argyll. An opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant or experienced bookkeeper to join the team in our head office in Oban. This position would suit a diligent, efficient and enthusiastic individual with good administrative and communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Sales, Purchase, nominal Ledger entries
• Invoice processing
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Debt collection
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• General administrative duties
Skills and Qualifications
• Previous experience in accounts preparation or bookkeeping roles essential
• AAT qualified or other recognised bookkeeping qualification required.
• Experience of using accounting software Sage and Xero or other such systems.
• A high level of computer literacy and application of technology in accounting packages
This is a preferably a full time position, however applicants seeking flexible/part time working will be considered. A competitive salary is offered.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.