- Contact: Nicola Gilbert
- Reference: LHA\CustomerServicesModApp\2019
Lochaber Housing Association is looking to recruit a Customer Services Trainee to our fast growing company to complete a fixed term 2 year apprentice Programme.
The apprentice will:
- Participate fully in the agreed training plan for the Modern Apprenticeship in Business Administration qualification.
- Provide accurate and effective clerical and administrative support to the corporate departments as well as the overall Lochaber Housing Association Group.
- Respond courteously, sensitively and in a timely manner to all enquiries and provide a high quality of service to all of our customers.
- Provide an efficient word processing service, including letters, reports and minutes.
- Assist with the compilation and production of statistical information - using a variety of different software packages.
- Distribute internal and external mail as directed.
- Take notes of meetings and implement appropriate administration tasks arising from the meeting.
- Work with our integrated computerised housing system.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent communications skills, with sharp attention to detail
- Good I.T. skills
- A can-do attitude
- A good all-round education, with qualifications including Maths and English
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.