Mowi Feed is one of the newest divisions within Mowi. Having started manufacturing in June 2014, Mowi Feed has quickly established itself as a competitive supplier of salmon feed playing a key role in supporting Mowi Operations in its delivery of high quality, nutritious, safe and profitable salmon.
In February 2017, permission to open a second fish feed plant on the Isle of Skye in Scotland was granted. The plant will manufacture a broad portfolio of conventional and organic feeds for both fresh and seawater phases of salmon growth in Scotland, Ireland, Faeroes and in Norway. The Norwegian Feed Plant at Valsneset produces more than 350 000 tons of salmon feed yearly.
We are seeking a structured and highly motivated Supply Chain Planner, to ensure all materials and plans are in place to keep production running in the most cost effective and efficient ways as well as ensuring all outgoing orders are met on time in full.
Role and Responsibilities:
- In cooperation with your team you will be responsible for cost-effective utilization of our feed vessels, delivery planning, route planning and cost control, as well as responsibility for receiving and efficiently plan the storage of raw materials for feed production.
- Responsible for the short-term, week-by-week, production-planning.
- Responsible for the continuous development of processes.
- The role will work closely with both the Supply Chain Planner for inbound- and outbound logistics and work as a liaison between the two areas.
- Qualified to a degree level within business, economics, logistics and/or ability to demonstrate experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience from complex logistics organizations is an advantage.
- Experience with M3 and ESC or similar systems is preferable.
- Proactive approach to the role and committed to continuous improvement.
- Ability to handle unexpected challenges.
- Result oriented and master English as a workings language.
- With entrepreneurial spirit you will further improve our working methods and tools.
Mowi Feed offers:
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Informal and diverse working environment with international contact.
- Challenging work tasks and continuous development
- Occupational Health Support
- The business is growing. For the right person, there will be excellent career opportunities, both locally and internationally within the company.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please note, we retain the right to close this vacancy or keep it open subject to volume and quality of applications. We would therefore encourage candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.