- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 3341
About this role
Semichem’s aim is to be the leading discounted Health & Beauty retailer on the High Street and a key factor in achieving this is through our people. A great opportunity has arisen for the position of senior sales assistant in our Cupar branch.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are keen to develop your career by taking your first steps into Retail Management. You would be a key member of the Management Team, therefore, required to share responsibility for aspects of running the store, including
- Deliver customer service standards and manage queues
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Have good promotions and product knowledge and ensure staff are fully aware and & up sell our products
- Allocate duties and ensure all staff deliver required standard of work
- Security of high value stock
- Understand basic office security and management of keys etc.
While you will ideally possess a firm grounding in basic retailing, full training will be available.
All working arrangements are flexible and subject to alteration in order to suit the needs and requirements of the business.
When becoming a member of our team you will enjoy a vast range of benefits including staff discount on our brands Scotmid, Semichem, and Scotmid Funeral Directors.
Rate of pay: £8.46 per hour
Store Address: 9–13 Crossgate, Cupar, Fife, KY15 5HA
Job Reference: SS/R33/3341/16
Apply direct to the Store Manager by calling into store for further information and an application form.
The closing date advertised is the latest date that this vacancy will close. If we reach the maximum amount of applicants this vacancy may close before the advertised date.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.