We're recruiting for an experienced Business Van Sales Consultant based at our Aberdeen Van Centre.
Full time, Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm and rotational Saturdays.
About the role
As a Business Van Sales Assistant for Arnold Clark, you'll be responsible for developing relationships with both new and existing customers, selling fleet products and services in our Aberdeen branch.
This role would suit a skilled B2B sales executive, not necessarily in the automotive industry, who has a sharp eye for business opportunities, great communication and influencing skills and a natural sales ability.
- Maintaining existing customer accounts.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Liaising with the sales manager to maintain the correct stock mix.
- Maintaining the commercial display.
- Offering tailored finance products to new and existing customers.
- Previous business to business sales experience.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fantastic communication skills and telephone manner.
- The ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach.
- A full driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A good knowledge of the local area.
- Sound knowledge of car finance.
In return for your sales skills, you'll receive access to a company car and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.