- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 90332
Join us in London as a Release & Environment Analyst
- This role will see you supporting the delivery of a high profile strategic programme for the bank
- The programme will implement a new sales platform for colleagues and customers, providing you with exposure to new technologies and new ways of working
- You'll be joining a supportive and customer focused team within a highly collaborative culture, and will have the opportunity to work with a range of business change colleagues
What you'll do
The Strategic Account Opening Programme is one of the most high profile transformational programmes in the bank, taking in a number of cross functional teams aligned to different product sets. The programme is leading the adoption of DevOps and of scaled Agile delivery, and using state of the art development methodologies and customer led design to deliver a best in class onboarding and product sales platform that provides a frictionless experience across our digital, mobile and branch channels.
You'll be working with technical solution designers, developers, testers, release managers, platform managers, and other technology stakeholders to help form workable technical solutions, and implement these solutions on test and production environments.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting the SDLC flow from development through to production, and configuring and helping to manage the environments used in the product release process
- Deploying software packages on test and production environments
- Supporting the implementation of continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Automating repeated processes
- Providing coaching and direction for less experienced analysts, and fostering a supportive and collaborative team culture
The skills you'll need
You’ll also demonstrate:
- The ability to clearly articulate complex issues so they can be understood by non-technology stakeholders
- Experience of implementing DevOps tools and continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Experience with planning, coordinating and the deployment of software packages and change governance
- Experience in working with an Agile team and an awareness of Agile methodologies and tools
- The ability to translate technical solution design documents into technical requirements
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .