- Sector: Financial Services and Investment
- Specialism: Customer Service
- Location: Edinburgh
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 91627
We're looking for a Websphere Administrator to join us in Edinburgh
- Join our friendly Technical Resourcing function and assist in the role of Software Owner for WebSphere and all related third part software
- You'll be utilising WebSphere features where business can be gained, and working in conjunction with Technology strategy teams
- Hone your existing technical skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
You'll be providing a guaranteed second and third level support service to implementation delivery areas for all WebSphere related incidents in the event of failure or other subsystem-related problems. You'll also be ensuring root cause analysis is carried out and resolution progress for all WebSphere related problems.
You'll also be:
- Facilitating the implementation of WebSphere application infrastructure into the production environment with minimal risk and loss of availability
- Developing and maintaining operational documentation
- Working in conjunction with the Disaster Recovery Team to create and maintain procedures for local and offsite WebSphere Disaster Recovery
- Providing general advice, guidance and consultancy on aspects of application design
- Assisting in providing the Technical Design Authority function
The skills you'll need
You'll need experience as a WebSphere administrator or analyst and experience of DevOps tools and methodologies. You should also have proven success in the delivery of high quality, cost effective infrastructure services in a complex, high availability environment.
As well as this, you'll need skills in the following:
- Process Server
- Decision Manager
- Business Monitor
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.