- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 3435
About this role
Semichem’s aim is to be the leading discounted Health & Beauty retailer on the High Street and a key factor in achieving this is through our people. A great opportunity has arisen for the position of sales assistant in our Clydebank branch.
A role with the sales team requires an individual with enthusiasm and excellent communication skills. The Sales Assistants are required to:
- Be aware of promotions, offers, and incentives
- Operate tills and actively sell to our customers
- Ensure the best possible level of customer service is consistently delivered
- Support the management team to ensure that the highest standards of merchandising and display of goods are maintained
- Ensure adequate levels of stock are maintained
- Maintain standard of cleanliness and presentation throughout the store
Training will be provided but experience in a sales or retail environment is desirable.
All working arrangements are flexible and subject to alteration in order to suit the needs and requirements of the business.
When becoming a member of our team you will enjoy a vast range of benefits including staff discount on our brands Scotmid, Semichem and Scotmid Funeral Directors.
Apply direct to the Store Manager by calling into store for further information and an application form.
Rate of pay: Up to £8.21 per hour
Store Address: 76-78 Sylvania Way, Clydebank Shopping Centre, Clydebank, G81 2TL
Job Reference: SA/R32/3435/12
The closing date advertised is the latest date that this vacancy will close. If we reach the maximum amount of applicants this vacancy may close before the advertised date.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.