We're recruiting for an experienced and proactive Business Sales Consultant to help develop sales opportunities in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm with occasional weekend days as required.
About the role
As a Business Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for developing lasting relationships with local business prospects and proactively generating sales opportunities for Arnold Clark.
As well as organising events and client appointments to achieve sales objectives, you will also be able to deliver a professional business-to-business experience and exceptional customer service.
- Creating opportunities with a view to growing your database and increasing sales volume.
- Making sure local businesses are aware of all the services Arnold Clark provides.
- Planning and managing a programme of sales activities.
- Keeping customers and clients central to every decision.
- Efficiently handling all sales leads effectively in a traceable manner via our fleet management system.
- Making sure all your actions comply fully with FCA/SAF standards.
- Making sure your product knowledge is up to date and keeping up with new developments and launch dates.
- Previous B2B sales experience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and identify ways to develop opportunities and new routes to market.
- Able to maintain a friendly and professional manner when dealing with customers and colleagues.
- High levels of organisation and a goal-driven approach.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A full driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint.
In return for your sales acumen, you will be given extensive training, as well as access to a company car and fuel card. You'll also enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.