- Sector: Admin, Secretarial and PA
- Location: Edinburgh
- £21,584 to £28,506 per annum,
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: SSE Plc
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: £21,584 - £28,506 depending on skills and experience
Permanent | Full Time Hours with flexible working patterns available | 37 hours per week
Our Project Co-ordinator will be responsible for various business assurance activities within the Energy Solutions team. These will include, but are not exclusive to:
* The co-ordination and management of complaints, ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained, as well as meeting regulatory requirements
* Supporting the team with the assurance monitoring of various departmental processes
* Providing administration support for projects as required
* Having a shared responsibility for the provision of reporting and process improvement relating to the above tasks
Your Skills and Experience
You'll have demonstrable experience dealing with complaints and interacting with key internal stakeholders, external customers and third-party contractors. You'll have strong IT skills specifically in Excel and Access databases, with ability to create reports and conduct trend analysis. A good understanding of regulatory/legal requirements relating to the installation of energy efficiency measures and associated funding mechanisms is required. Having technical expertise in the installation of energy efficiency measures, particularly External Wall Insulation, Cavity Wall Insulation, Underfloor Insulation, Boilers, and Heating Controls, would be beneficial.
SSE Energy Services is a market leader in supply of electricity and gas and in other energy-related services such as telecoms, broadband and boiler cover. We supply energy under our brands: SSE, SSE Scottish Hydro, SSE Southern Electric and SSE SWALEC in the Great Britain market.
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here's a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities
Just click the Apply Now button to submit your application, it doesn't take long.
Closing date for applications is: Sunday 18 August 2019
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you're internal, please notify your line manager before you submit your application. If you're successful, well conduct some pre-employment checks.
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch via
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.