- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 030984
Salary Circa: £41,580 DOE
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Full time, Permanent
A fantastic opportunity exists within Finance right now as an Expense Finance Business Partner . The Business Partner will provide support to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Investment Slate with an emphasis on understanding the key financial results and business trends within the business and Investment portfolio. This will underpin the provision of insight and analysis in support of financial reporting and forecasting within the wider Business Partnering team. The role holder also has responsibility for the application of defined controls governing the integrity of the business unit financial information.
You will be expected to be flexible in your approach and be able to support the wider Expenses team and support the business in achieving stringent cost control and enabling the delivery of tangible business benefit.
This role is about...
- The provisioning of support to the CIO and Slate Finance Partner by providing financial related interactions with the business to deliver value add financial advice and solutions.
- Supporting Senior Finance Partners and the wider team
- Providing Project accounting support
- Building and maintaining in depth knowledge of the business and its critical financial interactions and transactions.
- The oversight of the day to day financial processes including detailed trend analysis, planning and forecasting, commentary on major themes, and the identification of risks.
- Providing support to the team and business units as required in the use of financial tools and models and the interpretation of information.
It’s essential you are/have…
- Previous experience of providing oversight of day to day financial processes; including detailed trend analysis, planning and forecasting, commentary on major themes, and the identification of risks
- A strong track record of delivering results in a financial environment
- knowledge of key market influences and associated risks within the industry
- an understanding of the structures in operation within a banking environment.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and ability to build and maintain working relationships
- A relevant professional qualification e.g. ACCA/CIMA or part qualified/finalist OR equivalent practical experience
Ideally you are/have….
- Understanding and experience of the structures in operation within our bank
- Business Partnering Experience with a large complex organisation
- Project Accounting Experience
- Motivation to change and process improvement experience
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices that are right for you.
- 30 days holiday plus 9 public holiday you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic people, who are ready to make a real difference in what’s an exciting time for us. If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.