- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 92249
Join us as a Communications Manager for RBS International in Jersey, Edinburgh or London
- We're looking for a creative and driven Communications Manager to join us in RBS International (RBSI)
- In this varied role, you'll be creating clear and compelling communications for a wide range of audiences, and purposes, and providing communication advice to our senior business leaders
- This is a great opportunity to apply your creative talent and develop your career profile, as you work with senior colleagues to deliver innovative and effective communications in support of the strategic objectives of RBSI
What you'll do
Joining the Internal Engagement team as part of Customer Experience, you'll be planning and producing business, leadership, and strategic communications content across the whole scope of RBSI.
The communications you produce will be clear, simple and engaging, and developed in line with our business's values, tone of voice and wider strategic goals.
To achieve this, you'll be:
- Assisting the Head of Internal Engagement in formulating annual internal communication plans that are consistent with the RBSI strategy
- Leading the production of high quality analysis and research to ensure employees are engaged effectively
- Leading planning within the Communications team to ensure consistency of messages and tone
- Supporting the Head of Internal Engagement in researching new communications approaches and opportunities and translating these into tangible action plans
- Working closely with the External Engagement team to ensure communications are aligned and support key brand and marketing activity
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need outstanding communication skills, both in writing and verbally, and you'll have a passion for continually developing yourself. You'll also have experience of working effectively with senior stakeholders, as you'll be called upon to give advice and share expertise regarding complex strategic issues.
Working in a dedicated communications role before is a plus and you will need proven copy writing talent, and an understanding of communication principles and tools. You'll also need a keen eye for detail, an analytic mind-set and knowledge of financial services products, services and processes.
What else you need to know
To be successful in this role you must have the right to live and work in either Jersey, Edinburgh or London.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS International, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.