- Sector: HR, Training and Recruitment
- Specialism: Generalist
- Location: SKYE AND LOCHALSH
- Hours: Full Time Temporary
- Contact: Sarah Ralston
- Reference: HR Generalist
Role: HR Generalist (initially 1-year Fixed Term)
Salary: £competitive, DOE
Location: Kyleakin, Isle of Skye
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced HR Generalist to join our team, taking on full HR responsibility for supporting managers and employees in our newly-launched Feed business as it grows and develops.
Reporting into the Head of HR and part of a wider HR team across Scotland, in this role you’ll be the dedicated HR professional for the Feed business (c.60 employees) and usually the only HR person on site, so you will be able to work professionally, credibly and effectively on a stand-alone basis.
We’re seeking an individual who can demonstrate experience and a strong track record in:
- Successful recruitment and onboarding at all levels of seniority;
- Coaching and supporting managers in positive people management practices;
- Identifying development opportunities and implementing appropriate interventions;
- Workforce/shift planning and change processes;
- Consultation and negotiation;
- UK employment law expertise;
- All while ensuring every action has a positive impact on our culture!
Temporary relocation support will be considered for the right candidate – this is a rare and fantastic opportunity to live and work in a beautiful area of the country while developing their career in a global organisation. You really will be able to make a difference, bringing positive change and helping to shape culture in our new business.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website ;
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.