- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: 122301
Laboratory Technician (Soils/Materials/Concrete) - Kilsyth, Glasgow.
DescriptionWe are currently looking to recruit a Materials Laboratory Technician to join our depot laboratory in Kilsyth, near Glasgow.
Your key activities will include:
- Ensuring that site sampling and laboratory testing is carried out to high standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Ensuring that adequate and proper records are kept and filed correctly to satisfy the requirements of the laboratory management system and UKAS requirements.
- Ensuring that sampling and testing is carried out to the appropriate British/European Standards.
- Ensuring test equipment is checked, cleaned and maintained to an acceptable level.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with internal/external clients/site engineering staff on testing requirements.
Job RequirementsYour skills and experience should include:
- Soils sampling and in-situ/laboratory testing; geotechnical soils testing in accordance with relevant standards.
- Materials/Aggregate sampling/laboratory testing in accordance with all relevant standards.
- Concrete sampling/testing in accordance with all relevant standards.
- Able to work collaboratively within a team to achieve deadlines.
- Driving licence required.
What do we offer?In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
Company InformationBAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.