- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: UK13823
About the role
Balfour Beatty is currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join our BB Kilpatrick team to work in Maxim, Eurocentral.
Within this varied role you will provide undertake a range of specialist and general administrative duties to ensure an efficient service is delivered to your allocated team.
What you'll be doing
As an Administration Assistant you will:
- Produce monthly and quarterly business review reports timorously;
- Ensure all sites follow and adhere to the BMS, keeping to standards and linking compliance data back to Head Office;
- Liaise with internal parties and Clients to arrange meetings, conferences;
- Facilitate the reconciliation of weekly time-sheets for approval;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for team;
- Screen incoming mail, telephone calls and emails on behalf of team and manage all appropriate correspondence;
- Track staff holidays to ensure there is always cover;
- Maintain accurate and secure paper based/electronic filing systems, including archiving;
- Maintain full confidentiality of sensitive business issues;
- Track overtime and subsistence and deal with any queries relating to this
- Liaise with sites and their project teams.
Who we're looking for
Personal Qualities and Experience:
- Secretarial and/or administrative experience;
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative;
- Be a strong communicator;
- Excellent team working skills, and able to build relationships at all levels;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales;
- Very strong customer focus;
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
We deliver flexible civil engineering and construction services from regional hubs and UK-wide local delivery units, aligned to chosen sectors.
Responsible for close to GBP2 billion of turnover annually, our teams deliver regional and national framework contracts, new builds, refurbishment and fit out across a number of core markets.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.