- Location: Stirling
- £8,040 per annum, Grade 1
- Hours: Part Time
- Contact: Please see description
- Reference: STR03244
To assist in the provision of a high specification of cleaning in line with service standards.
1. Keyholding (as appropriate) for access and egress for cleaning staff.
2. To clean allocated areas to the required standard as delegated by the line manager, this will include floor scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and toilet cleaning.
3. Checking equipment and reporting any faults to line manager.
4. Be responsible for Health and Safety of themselves and others.
5. (Where appropriate) to participate in the annual major clean in educational premises.
6. Use of mechanical and non-mechanical equipment to clean floors as applicable.
7. Ensure that the premises are correctly secured in line with each individual buildings security arrangements and reporting of any damage to the client.
8. To replenish hygiene consumables as provided by customer as required
9. Highlight to line manager any building cleaning and staffing issues (where applicable)
10. Any other reasonable and appropriate duties.
The successful candidate will be required to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) for children. If your application is progressed after the interview, you will be invited to come in to complete the form and have your details verified.
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk