- Location: EH54 8PH
- £55,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/RF3502/ND-SJS
HMP Addiewell are currently recruiting for a Business Manager. This is a key role within the Senior Management Team at the establishment, and you will provide strong financial advice and support to the Director and wider management group. You will oversee the workload within the Finance department to ensure everything runs smoothly, provide meaningful analysis for the month end results.
- Contribute to Sodexo Justice Service and Sodexo policy and business development by leading and participating in projects, groups and meetings as appropriate.
- Oversight of core, periodic reporting and analysis – ranging from management accounts to trend analysis, from compliance to statutory reporting.
- Challenge and support the development of efficient and cost effective labour structures and operational reporting within the prison.
- Work closely with Procurement to maximise input pricing efficiencies without compromising operational service delivery.
- Promote the prison as a Quality of Life Services provider for the client.
- Operate as a positive Ambassador for Sodexo and Sodexo Justice Services.
- Set and maintain the strategic business direction of the prison in the context of the wider organisation whilst accounting for SJS and wider Sodexo variances and priorities.
- Contribute effectively to the Operational and Finance SMT’s agenda for business improvement.
- Action the agreed Business Plans on time and within budget to meet the needs of the business
- Identify, manage, control and review prison financial and contractual risks to, support and develop the management of Sodexo’s risk management framework and process.
- Develop your team to provide effective cover and create career development opportunities that would benefit individuals and Sodexo (succession planning etc).
- Use the contract change process to identify and resource new work.
- Engage effective communication, internally and externally to deliver your accountabilities and to promote SJS as provider of choice.
- Support and oversight of proactive management of health & safety at the prisons
The Ideal Candidate
£55,000 – £60,000
25 days holiday, bonus, flexible benefit fund (healthcare etc), pension scheme, and access to a variety of Sodexo benefits and discounts
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions. Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. All roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
Improving the Quality of Life of our staff, our prisoners and our local communities is a key driver for the company generally and for Sodexo Justice in particular.
Sodexo Justice (Custody) includes the HM Prisons Addiewell, Northumberland, Forest Bank, Peterborough and Bronzefield. Melaleuca Prison in Western Australia is the newest member of the group. Six Community Rehabilitation Companies provide the Community element of Sodexo Justice.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.