- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 91168
Join us in Edinburgh as a Unit Leader
- Take full responsibility for making sure the very best level of performance is achieved by leading, motivating and developing the centre’s colleagues to meet business objectives and to exceed customers’ needs
- You'll effectively manage change within the centre to ensure change objectives and the achievement of operational and strategic plans whilst meeting the BAU objectives
- This role is offered for a 12 month period
What you'll do
As a Team Leader, you'll lead a centre of 100 people and manage overall telephony performance for Premier 24. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to the centres sales, service and revenue targets, and make sure that objectives are achieved.
Day to day you'll be:
- Providing observation, coaching and feedback to make sure that employees are demonstrating a passion for the fair treatment of customers
- Supporting with a number of charity and social events
- Driving performance and self-sufficiency across the 6 teams
- Making sure control guidelines are adhered to across the centre
- Driving a passion to exceed customers’ expectations at every interaction
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll bring extensive people leadership experience as well as a comprehensive understanding of the bank’s strategic aims.
Full knowledge and understanding of the bank’s processes, procedures and regulatory requirements will be essential as well as a strong customer centric focus.
You'll also bring:
- An understanding of running an operational business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience in customer service delivery techniques, Lean methodologies and a good understanding of the requirements of the bank’s customers
- A background in working with and leading change and managing complex projects
- Experience of communicating, preparing and delivering presentations to senior audiences
- Excellence in leading people to deliver outstanding results and the ability to take accountability for actions
- The ability to identify operational inefficiencies and provide practical solutions
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - .
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.