- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 308785
Becoming a UI/UX Designer with AMT-Sybex:
AMT-SYBEX are a recognised leader in the implementation of mobile work management solutions to the Utilities, Transportation, Public Sector and Environmental Services markets. Our Affinity Mobile product suite is relied upon daily by thousands of field workers in the UK and abroad.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences within our products.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about user experience and should have an eye for clean design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into user interaction flows and mockups.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with product management and the engineering teams to define and implement innovative user interface and user experience solutions;
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Provide UX/UI expertise to support the delivery of our product strategy by researching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for mobile products;
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges;
- Be the champion for the user in product design, taking a user-centric design approach to user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to create product solutions that focus on the user experience;
- Identify UI/UX design problems in existing solutions and devise user focussed solutions;
Your experience will include:
- Expert UI/UX design skills demonstrated in a strong portfolio;
- Experience of creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- The ability to work with internal and external clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision and solve problems creatively and effectively;
- The ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders;
- A passion to maintain relevance in the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Experience in the use of application lifecycle management tools, such as Azure DevOps or JIRA;
AMT-Sybex has worked in the infrastructure and energy industries since 1990, delivering tailored, business-focused solutions, based on strong core components, experienced personnel and exceptional support. Our talented team provide solutions in three key areas: mobility, smart energy and enterprise asset management.
AMT-Sybex are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customer's needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.