- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: NOR008224
Vodafone Retail Sales Adviser - 20Hrs - St Andrews
Part time role looking for a candidate with flexibility across the week and weekends around the stores busiest periods with the ability to pick up overtime
Offering £9.50ph plus an unlimited bonus scheme
Our stores are the face of our brand and we need someone with your skills to deliver exceptional experiences to all our customers. We are looking for a candidate with great flexibility to work around key shifts with strong opportunities for overtime. Someone who is hungry and driven to smash targets while delighting our customers with an exceptional customer experience.
Is this role for me?
If you are looking to work for a Sunday Times best big company & best place for women to work then yes!
If you see yourself as someone who puts the customer at the heart of every action you take then yes!
If you think that you bring personality and passion to any team you are part of then yes!
If you believe you have the skills to smash your targets and make our customers smile then yes!
If you are looking to spring clean your career and find a role that sparks joy in your working life then yes!
What will I be doing?
We are seeking a driven and sales oriented Retail Adviser to join our growing team in our Vodafone store. In this role, you will interact directly with customers in the store, increase sales, and elevate their experience with our company. Building long lasting relationships with our discerning customer base and becoming the first and last person, they need to see for all their mobile needs. Dundee has a history of digital Innovation and has a thriving community of tech lovers of all ages; we need someone with a passion for our products that can sell someone the latest IoT gadget as easily as they can sell someone their first phone.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who are level headed, have a mature mind-set, combined with enthusiasm, energy and drive. It can be a challenging role and you will need to be able to commit to weekend work as well as weekdays, but for the right person, it is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most valuable brands. Someone hungry for development and the next retail challenge.
What is in it for me?
- Love to travel? 25 days holiday (option to buy or sell 5!) plus leading travel brand discounts.
- Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
- Like to Keep it Local? Exclusive Overgate discount card for further great savings.
- Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme.
- Are charities close to your heart? Paid leave for charity projects of your choice.
- Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
- What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
- Passionate about products? Monthly manufacturer incentives putting more of the latest tech products in your hand.
- Want to do something special? Come be a part of one Britain’s best loved brands
Take your first step into an exciting future and Apply today.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.