- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 031803
Job Title: Stress Testing Delivery Senior Manager
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: £Highly Competitive plus , car allowance and benefits
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic people, who are ready to make a real difference in what’s an exciting time for us. If you are a Senior Finance professional with Stress Testing experience, please read on!
A fantastic opportunity exists within Portfolio Management, Finance, right now. The Stress Testing Delivery Senior Manager will be responsible for the bank’s participation in the annual Bank of England (BoE) concurrent stress test exercise, a critical new regulatory requirement for the Group. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront and help shape the implementation of a high-profile output for the Group.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, managing and successfully delivering the overall end-to-end stress test. To be successful in this role you should be a superb communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with a large number of senior internal stakeholders across Finance, Risk, Treasury and business areas and have exposure to the BoE and PRA.
The Stress Testing Delivery Manager role is about...
- Being a critical contributor to the overall successful delivery of the bank’s participation in the BoE concurrent stress testing cycle
- Owning and coordinating the plan and leading overall delivery of the annual BoE stress testing exercise and other ad hoc tests (for example BES)
- Working with the CFO, Leadership Team and senior stakeholders in Finance, Risk, Treasury, Data and Business Areas as part of successful and coherent delivery of stress testing requirements
- Managing the effective delivery of the projections reporting requirements of the BoE STDF Framework, co-coordinating the completion and submission of all projections templates
- Ensuring appropriate controls and quality assurance exist to deliver accurate and complete projections reporting to the regulator
- Developing and maintaining relevant frameworks, policies, processes and controls to effectively manage operational risks
- Building and maintaining an effective reporting solution that leverages the Bank’s planning tool (including PBCS) in an effective and coordinated approach, utilising automated processes
- Establishing and embedding a robust and well managed control environment supporting stress testing, including appropriate validation, reconciliation and assurance activities
- Ensuring integration of activities with Financial Planning, Capital Management and ICAAP processes
- Ensuring the engagement of appropriate senior stakeholders and proactively managing stakeholders, both internal and external, ensuring they are engaged and consulted, through timely and effective communication
- Ensuring that all elements of the BoE Framework requirements are managed and met
- Ensuring all stress testing outputs presented to the regulator are of the highest standard and appropriately represent the group to our key external regulator
- Where appropriate representing the Group in external and regulatory meetings acting as an ambassador for the Group
- Attending and representing Finance at appropriate internal committees and forums
- Continually monitoring regulatory and industry developments, ensuring all new requirements are identified, planned and ultimately met
- Continually identifying areas for development and improvement in the stress testing end-to-end process. Drive and deliver substantial change over time.
- Acting in accordance with regulatory requirements as appropriate and ensure compliance with all company and external regulatory policies and procedures, and in particular, all governance processes and standards
- Proactively managing and identifying resource demand and resource gaps, providing support to secure resources required to deliver
It’s essential you have/are...
- Qualified accountant (ICAS, ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification OR practical experience)
- Relevant experience of Bank of England concurrent stress testing framework and practical experience of performing the concurrent stress test exercise, ICAAP or similar exercise
- SME experience leading a finance reporting team, such as management accounting, financial reporting or equivalent
- Experience planning and managing complex end-to-end reporting processes with a large number of internal stakeholders
- Strong communicator, comfortable managing senior stakeholders in a large or complex organisation structure
- Experience of leading multi-disciplined teams, ability to drive delivery to time critical milestones and lead end-to-end processes to success
- Experienced managing relationships with key internal stakeholder, external partners and 3rd parties
- Strong understanding of capital adequacy requirements
- Thorough understanding of the bank, its product areas, balance sheet and capital position
- Ability to drive continuous improvement to end-to-end business processes and controls
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 30 days holiday plus 9 days public holidays AND you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.