- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 032144
Job Title: Stress Testing Data Manager
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary Circa: £60,396 DOE plus car allowance and benefits
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
A fantastic opportunity exists within Portfolio Management, Finance, right now. The Stress Testing Data Manager will manage and coordinate the delivery of stress testing projections reporting templates required as part of the bank’s participation in the annual Bank of England (BoE) concurrent stress test exercise, a critical new regulatory requirement for the Group.
Reporting to the Stress Testing Delivery Senior Manager you will ensure the bank meets its reporting requirements to the BoE as part of the annual stress test exercises. In this exciting new role, you will build strong relationships with a large number of internal stakeholders in particular across Finance, Risk and, Treasury.
We need an experienced professional who is highly motivated and organised to oversee delivery of all aspects of the stress test projections reporting cycle to critical deadlines and timescales.
The Stress Testing Data Manager role is about...
- Contributing to the overall successful delivery of the bank’s participation in the BoE concurrent stress testing cycle
- Managing the effective delivery of the projections data reporting requirements of the BoE STDF (Stress Testing Data Framework), co-coordinating the completion and submission of all projection’s templates
- Ensuring appropriate controls and quality assurance exists to deliver accurate and complete projections data reporting to the regulator
- Working with Finance, Risk and Treasury colleagues to coordinate the projections exercise and ensure complete and accurate population of data reporting templates
- Developing and maintaining processes and controls to effectively manage operational risks
- Helping build and maintain an effective data reporting solution that leverages the Bank’s existing planning and stress testing capabilities
- Establishing a robust and well managed control environment supporting stress testing, including appropriate validation, reconciliation and assurance activities over data reporting
- Ensuring integration of activities with Financial Planning, Capital Management and ICAAP process where appropriate
- Proactively managing key internal stakeholders, ensuring they are engaged and consulted, ensuring timely and effective communication
- Ensuring that all elements of the BoE Framework data requirements are managed and met, on time
- Ensuring all stress testing data outputs presented to the regulator are of the highest standard and appropriately represent the group to our key external regulator
- Continually monitoring regulatory and industry developments, ensuring all new data requirements are identified, planned and ultimately met
- Continually identifying areas for development and improvement in the stress testing end-to-end process. Driving and delivering substantial change over time.
- Acting in accordance with regulatory requirements as appropriate and ensure compliance with all company and external regulatory policies and procedures, and in particular, all governance processes and standards
- Building strong relationships with wider Finance Leadership team and wider Finance function
It’s essential you have/are…
- A proven and successful track record of leading a finance reporting team, such as management accounting, financial reporting or regulatory reporting
- In depth knowledge of and previous experience of planning and managing complex end-to-end reporting processes with a large data set and a number of different internal stakeholders
- Experience of leading teams, with the ability to drive delivery to time critical milestones and lead end-to-end processes to success
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing relationships with key internal stakeholder, external partners and 3rd parties
- Experience of aspects of the Bank of England stress testing STDF reporting framework (or relevant equivalent) is desirable
- Qualified accountant (ICAS, ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification/practical experience)
- Thorough understanding of the bank, its product areas, balance sheet and capital position
- Ability to drive continuous improvement to end-to-end business processes and controls
We’ll look after you with…
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 30 days holiday plus 9 public holidays AND you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic people, who are ready to make a real difference in what’s an exciting time for us. If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.